An International Organization Dedicated to Asset Valuation, Monetization, Investment and Advisory Services.
Hilco provides a suite of strategic solutions to help companies, their advisors and investors identify the value in business assets, monetize those assets either through acquisition or disposition, and leverage the assets to obtain debt or equity capital. Solutions include:
- Asset Appraisals, Enterprise Valuations and IP Valuations
- Retail, Consumer and Industrial Inventory Monetization Services
- Machinery and Equipment Monetization Services Through Auctions and Negotiated Sales
- Real Estate Repositioning Services, Including Acquisition, Disposition and Lease Restructuring
- Private Equity Investing
- Going Concern Retail Enterprise Acquisitions
- Accounts Receivable Portfolio and Other Distressed Debt Acquisitions
- Merger and Acquisition Advisory
- Debt and Equity Placement
- Retail Performance and Profit Enhancement Consulting
Hilco is composed of practice groups, each specializing in one or more aspects of our complete business solutions package. These practice groups are staffed and managed by teams of highly-skilled, experienced men and women, all of whom share an unwavering commitment to quality service, the highest standards of professional ethics and integrity, and to the achievement of successful results.
Hilco Trading, LLC is the holding company for Hilco. It provides platform services to the practice groups, including legal and accounting, marketing and capital. In addition, Hilco Trading delivers the discipline of a parent. While each practice group has its own personality and talents, Hilco Trading oversees performance to ensure a level of service consistent with Hilco's elevated standards.